Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Weekly Update #16

Dea-lá as Baile Átha Cliath! That's Irish for good day from Dublin! This week was smashing! Let me tell ya'll all about it.

     The rest of Monday went well, not a whole lot and whatnot. We did get some good time in finding this week, which is a good thing since there's always room for more people to teach!

     We went back to continue to work on the garden with that one gent. On our way there, I saw a downed line. Thanks to the training from my safety-minded father (and common sense), we took pictures then walked away. 


We had fun tearing up the nettles and thistles and finding more odd objects.  Always a jolly. We did some finding the rest of the day then had a fantastic meal appointment. 

     Wednesday was a Wednesday. And to celebrate it: we did more finding! Also, on a side note, during a lesson about the tree of life I was able to draw up the tree of life vision while he explained and read about it, which I thought was neato. I'm glad Elder Oldham finally let me do visual aids. Hopefully he'll let me do more.

     On Thursday we went to Zone Interview Training and received some incredibly fantastic training on teaching and how to create an atmosphere for the Holy Ghost whilst teaching. The application of it thus far is incredible! So good. So good. Afterwards, we went on exchanges and I got to go down to Bray again! Bray's a great town. Lovely.

     Friday was made for walking. I walked more than I would have liked to, but it was needed. We also got to see the fellow I mentioned earlier who plays video games and is about as old as my father. We were able to share with him an excellent allegory about life that got him thinking about the end goal and what he should be doing. It appeared so, at least. I hope I got that fellow thinking about his life.

     Saturday was a special day. It was the day WE GOT BIKES! WHOOOOOO!!!


There's a picture with us and the bikes attached for ya'll to see. Anywho, that was a grand time. We then returned to the garden and helped uncover a path and a small patio from the wilderness. With a bit more service we could actually find or create a garden, methinks.

     Sunday was usual. Instead of walking or partially walking to church we biked there. It's neat. Really is. We also biked around most of City Centre Dublin to visit our Filipino friend and the personal trainer because he's back in town and we wanted to have a chat! Anyways, that was great. Sunday was good. 

     This week was grand. From biking, to walking, to teaching, to learning, to sleeping it was a pretty good week. Hopefully everyone out there has a good week too! Go dtí go gcasfar le chéile sinn arís!

God Speed

Elder Kinville

Jacob 6:12 "O be wise; what can I say more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment