Monday, March 14, 2016

Small Miracle

Every week, my Mom and Elder Kinville exchange miracles that they experienced that week.

Here is Elder Kinville's latest miracle...

Mother! 
Hello! I am good, how are you? I am not in need of anything at the moment. Thank you. 
Wow, hopefully all goes well for those two. They've had a lot of action and movement in their time, thus far. But with your comments, I can't help but think about how Heavenly Father and Mother feels about watching us as we make choices, sometimes not the best. Agency is the greatest blessing we have, but if we use it improperly it is also the greatest curse.
Good miracle! Mine was that we had a lesson with a less active fellow, who let us in and was drunk. Apparently, he got a bit off at us and wanted to come over to us on the couch, but he said that there was a wall or barrier preventing him from getting up. Miracle? Yes. Incredible? Yes. Are we going to see him again? If the Spirit directs, I know that if we see him again the same protection will be there.
Thank you for your prayers! Have a great week! Love you!

Godspeed

Elder Kinville

Jacob 6:12 "O be wise; what can I say more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment