Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weekly Update #2



 Good morning to you all from sunny England today!

     Thanks for all the emails and I'll do my best to answer them as best I can in my hour.

     This week went very jolly and very well! On Thursday, we went out and did some street finding. Me and Elder Halverson went out and talked for thirty minutes with this gentleman about The Book of Mormon and ended up placing two of them total. The chap who we spoke with (Not to seem condescending or anything) was certain that Coca-Cola was more harmful than Marijuana. Very interesting, loving the English accent. It was pretty swell. No referrals, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

     Friday and Saturday went over well, nothing too top or noticeable or of report. Plenty of roleplaying though, let me tell you. On Sunday, we had another devotional and listened to an address by Elder Holland to the Provo MTC from 2006 or some other date. Very good.

     The food this week has been phenomenal. It was all good and I starve not, so no need to worry about that ever. Tomorrow, a new batch of missionaries will be entering the MTC. On Friday, I'll be heading out early in the morning (for England) to head to Scotland. Very, very excited for that! My preparation days will be on Monday, from what I've heard, so the next email should send out around then!

     What else, what else? Loving all the missionaries in our group, all of them are incredibly great and I wish you all could meet them. Went to the temple again this morning and as always that went fabulously. 
     
     This week, several of the elders in my district and out of my district asked me to draw some little pictures for them. I, of course, couldn't deny the request and drew! Plenty of fun, and plenty of gratitude for being able to do what I love to do and make people happy.

     I have not gone to the store yet, so still no camera. But don't worry! I'm going there in an hour or so, so hopefully I'll be able to snap some photos of me and the rest of my district.

     That's all from me! Hope you all are doing well, and I'll send emails on Monday.

     God Speed

     Elder Kinville

No comments:

Post a Comment